In the interest of our customers we have developed complete solar sets. Their parameters have been precisely calculated and the sets themselves appriopriately tested. They are designed to heat tap water and to suport central heating. Our kits contain all the necessary elements, often including those which many competitors do not take into account. Our collectors are characterized by robust and durable design proven even in the most difficult conditions. They have been awarded with a Solar Keymark certificatemfor their efectiveness and compliance with the requirements of the European standards. Individual components of these sets
We offer 2 types of collectors - flat plate and vacuum. They differ in construction, operating parameters and performance.
The advantages of a flat plate solar collector:
- durable, modern casing from 1 piece of aluminium sheet
- highly selective absorber
- solar tempered glass, hail resistant, covered with anti-reflective film
- reduction of energy loss thanks to special insulation
- posssiblity to install on flat and pitched roof as also on the ground
- absorption rate up to 95% with the emission at the level of 5%
- ideal for heating tap water
The collectors life span reaches at least 25 years.
How does it work?
A solar collector captures energy from solar radiation – direct and diffuse, heating the absorber located in the collector and absorbing solar radiation. It, in turn, heats the heat transfer medium (a solution of propylene glycol and water at a low pour point) which is fed to the tank where tap water is heated up.
The tank is a very important component of each solar system as it is where we store heating energy obtained through solar collectors. Therefore, for the proper functioning of the system it must be properly selected. REGESS® ENERGY tanks guarantee excellent parameters.